Army Guards Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Offline Apply
Guards Regimental Centre Kamptee Bharti 2021: Guards Regimental Centre Kamptee (Brigade of the Guards Regimental Centre, Kamptee) announces new Recruitment to Fulfill the Vacancies For the posts Group C (Cook, Washerman, Safaiwala). Eligible candidates are directed to submit their application online through www.indianarmy.nic.in this Website. Total 08 Vacant Posts have been announced by Brigade of the Guards Regimental Centre, Kamptee Recruitment Board, Nagpur in the advertisement July 2021. Last date to submit application is 07th August 2021.
Job Location : Kamptee ,Maharashtra
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years
Educational Qualification : Matriculation
How to Apply : Offline
Selection Process : Written Exam & Interview
Pay Scale : 15000 to 18000/-
BRIGADE OF THE GUARDS REGIMENTAL CENTRE Kamptee ,Maharashtra Jobs 2021 Details
|Depatment Name||BRIGADE OF THE GUARDS REGIMENTAL CENTRE|
|Post Name||Cook, Washerman, Safaiwala|
|Job Location||Kamptee ,Maharashtra|
BRIGADE OF THE GUARDS REGIMENTAL CENTRE Kamptee ,Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||18 to 45 years|
|Selection Process||Online Examination Interview|
|Pay Scale||15000 to 18000/-|
- Application to be made on plain paper furnishing complete Bio-Data with attested copies of 02 passport size photos (One affixed on the bio-data application).
- One registered envelop endorsed with candidate’s home address.
- Application to be addressed to Commandant, Brigade of the Guards Regimental Centre, Kamptee- 441001 (Maharashtra). Post of trade should be mentioned on top of the application in capital letters. Application must reach on or before 07 Aug 2021. Applications receiving after the last date of submission will not be entertained. Location of test is Kamptee, Dist – Nagpur (Maharashtra).
- Photocopies of the following certificates duly attested by class 1 Gazetted Officer be attached with the application :-
- Education certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- The selection will be made on the merit basis.
- Service liability of the candidate is anywhere in India including field service liability.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for written and practical test.
- Application will be rejected if the photograph, education certificate and domicile certificate are not found duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Age calculation will be as on last date prescribed for receipt of application in open advertisement i.e. 07 Aug 2021.
Notification PDF – pdf