Indian Navy Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Offline Form Apply
Indian Navy has Inviting Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Group C Civilian Personnel Pest Control Worker and Driver Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Navy Group C Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Indian Navy Group C Civilian Personnel.
About Recruitment : Indian Navy invites applications for the post of Civilian Motor Driver (OG) and Pest Control Worker classified as Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted from the eligible candidates to apply in proforma appended below by Registered/Speed Post.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Apply Online — Hello friends, how are you all? Today we will talk about the recruitment. He has issued a direct recruitment advertisement from the Join Indian Navy. In this recruitment, Group C Vacancy at 22 posts. In this recruitment, candidates can apply from any state. Female and male candidates can apply. Other Details of Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2021, Indian Navy Group C Online Form 2021, Navy Group C Offline Form 2021 Notification » 10th Pass, Indian Navy Group C Notification Out, Navy Group C Recruitment 2021, Indian Navy (Exam Pattern) Syllabus 2021, Indian Navy Group C Vacancy 2021, Bharti 2021, Indian Navy Group C Syllabus 2021, Navy Group C Notification Bharti 2021, Navy Group C Selection Process, age limit, last date, application fees, eligibility details are explained below.
Indian Navy Group C Recruitment 2021:-
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Starting Date||31th July 2021|
|Last Date||20th August 2021|
Number of Post —
- 22 Post
- Group C
Indian Navy Group C Vacancy Details
|Posts Name||Command||Number of Post|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||Southern Naval Command Kochi||10 Posts|
|Pest Control Worker||Southern Naval Command Kochi||06 Posts|
|Andman & Nicobar Command||06 Posts|
|Total Post||22 Posts|
- Online Mode/Offline Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Indian navy Recruitment 2021 For Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Indian Navy Group C Salary (Pay Scale) —
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) : Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Pest Control Worker : Level 1 (Rs. 18000 – 56900
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC Candidate Application Fee- FREE
- ST/SC Candidate Application Fee– FREE
Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- For OBC Candidate– Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 27 years.
- For SC/ST Candidate– Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
Navy Group C Physical Test Details 2021
Physical Test Details —
- For All Candidate– Nothing
- North India Zone Candidate– Nothing
Running Test —
For Civilian Motor Driver (OG) —
- Candidate must have passed 10th Pass the Boards of School Education recognized by Govt. of India
- Must Possess a Driving License for Heavy Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
- One Year Practical Experience in HMV Driving.
For Pest Control Worker :
- Candidate must have passed
- the Boards of School Education recognized by Govt. of India
- Ability to read and Speak Hindi / Regional Language.
- Check also Official Advertisement for complete Detail.
Indian Navy Group C Exam Pattern ( Syllabus ) 2021
|General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|General English||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||10 Marks|
|Awareness in relevant field||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Navy Group C Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Starting date for submission of application:||31 July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application:||20 Aug 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Mode of selection:
(a) All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for written test.
(b) The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
(c) The written test
(i) General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Aptitude
(ii) Awareness in relevant field
(iv) General Awareness.
Important Link :-
|Application Form||Click Here|