SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification (Out), Registration Started @ssc.nic.in, Exam in May
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Out: SSC CHSL is a Combined Competition Exam that is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to select Higher Secondary qualified students into various departments and offices of the government. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments through SSC CHSL Exam and lakhs of candidates apply for the vacancy. The SSC CHSL will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, offices and ministries for different posts like JSA, PA, LDC, DEO and SA.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
• Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
• Data Entry Operator (DEO)
• Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
• Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. SSC CHSL (10+2) includes Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator posts. SSC will select and recommend candidates for Assistants / Clerks posts through a computer-based test, descriptive paper, and skill test, or typing test. The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers). While the first one is online the latter two are offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CHSL. Candidates must qualify for each stage of the SSC CHSL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected. SSC has released the SSC Calendar 2022 for all SSC exams.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||To be announced later|
|SSC CHSL Notification Date 2022||01 February 2022|
|SSC CHSL Application Date 2022||01 February to 07 March 2022|
SSC CHSL Salary 2022
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should be 12th class passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. However, for DEO CAG Posts 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent is required.
SSC CHSL Age Limit:
- 18 to 27 years
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC CHSL Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2022 will be of objective type questions.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The total time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
- English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work. Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Height, and distances.
- General Awareness: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
Important Link For SSC CHSL 2022 :
- Staff Selection Commission CHSL Notification Download
- Staff Selection Commission CHSL Online Application Link