SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Out for 4500+ Vacancies, Online Application Form
SSC CHSL 2022 :- The application date for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. All the candidates who were waiting for SSC CHSL Recruitment, all their wait is over. LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Post,(SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022) interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 4 January 2023. Before Apply All Candidates Check Information Like Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process Exam Details. For more details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 visit official website link of official website is given below. SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022 :- Staff Selection Commission has published SSC Exam Notification for the appointment of Lower Division Clerk and other posts for SSC CHSL exam 12th pass. For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, 12th pass female male candidates from all over India can submit SSC 10+2 CHSL Online Form in the prescribed format with complete educational qualification related documents before the last date through the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Notify Soon|
|Post Name||Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC|
Details Of Vacancies:
Lower Divisional Clerk , Junior Secretariat Assistant , Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) : The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit: as on 01.01.2022
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 27 years
Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
- Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 :-
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||100|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions|
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
|Total||——–||100||Duration of the exam||60 minutes.|
|Medium of paper||English / any language|
|Question types||Subjective types|
|Important topic||Short Essay.|
|Date for submission of online applications||Announced 06.12.2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||Announced 04.01.2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||Announced 05.01.2023|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||Announced 06.01.2023|
|Application Form Correction||09.01.2023 to 10.01.2023|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||Feb-Mar 2023|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here|