SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 115 Posts Notification & Apply Online
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) 115 Posts. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of SSB HC Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for of SSB HC Ministerial.
The SSB Constable Recruitmentexam offers various posts of constables in the SSB. If you want to be a part of this organization, this is the best way to begin your career. The following table depicts the different factors about the exam that you should know about the organization:
SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021
Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial)
Age Limit as on Last Date
Total Vacancies: 115
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India
Physical Test Details of SSB Vacancy 2021
For Male & Female Candidate —
- Male Candidate – 165 Cm.
- Female Candidate – 155 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 162.5 Cm., Female- 150 Cm.
Chest- Only For Male Candidate —
- For (UR/OBC/SC Candidate)- 77-82 cm (+5)
- For (ST Candidate)- 76+81 (+5)
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- 3.2 Km in 14 Min.
Running Test & Long Jump — For Female Candidate
- 1.6 Km in 08.30 Min
SSB HC Selection Process —
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit
- Candidates who qualify documentation will appear in written examination i.e. Paper-I and either Paper-II or skill test as per details given below:
- Paper-I will be of 100 multiple objective type question focusing on General Knowledge, Numerical ability, Quantitative aptitude, General English / General Hindi and General Reasoning carrying 100 marks (duration: 2 hours).
- Paper-II (Descriptive nature of 2 hours duration for Head Constable (Ministerial) : Paper-II for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min) will be a descriptive examination consisting 01 essay writing (25 marks), 01 precis writing (25 marks), 01 letter writing (25 marks) & 01 comprehension (25 marks) and will be conducted to test the writing capability of candidates.
- Note :- Candidates will have choice to answer Essay writing & Letter writing either in English or in Hindi.
Skill test norms on computer for the post of HC (Min):- Candidates who qualify Paper-I & Paper-II (Descriptive nature) will be called for Skill test for the posts as prescribed for the post of HC(Min.).
- Skill test will be qualifying in nature. & Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-1 (Common Entrance Test) & Paper-II (Descriptive nature).
Important Link For Apply