Ordnance Clothing Factory Recruitment 2022, Apply For 180 Post
The Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi. Candidates also search it as Ordnance Factory Bharti 2022. Apply offline for Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2022 via www.troopcomfortslimited.co.in. Applicants who want to apply for Ordnance Factory Notification 2022 should check out the complete details which mention below.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2022 Short Details Overview
|Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi
|Name of the Posts
|Number of Vacancy
|Minimum Age – 14 Years
|SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC – 3 Years
|Rs.6600 to Rs.7700/-
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form
|Last Date to Apply Online
Vacancy & Salary Details –
|Name of the Trade
|No of Vacancies
|Tailor/ Men (Non -ITI)
|Rs.6000 for 1st year & Rs.6,600 for 2nd year
|Tailor/ Men (ITI)
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed in Madhyamik (class 10th std or equivalent) for Non-ITI Apprentice.
- ITI in relevant field is essential for ITI Apprentice post.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should not less than 14 years of age.
- No restrictions in upper age.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merits (Marks secured in the prescribed qualification).
Application Fee :
- Rs.100 for other candidates except SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ Transgender.
Apply Mode :
- Offline mode of application is acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled prescribed Application form to the
Payment Mode :
- Offline payment through Demand Draft is accepta
Starting Date to Submit Application Form – 13-03-2022
Last Date to Apply Online – 02-04-2022
OFB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the Apprentice post will be held in the following two stages:
- Written examination
The candidates who qualify for the written examination will be eligible for an interview.
OFB Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
Candidates need to apply for the posts online through the official website. The steps to be followed are mentioned below for reference purposes.
|How to Apply