Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022: Apply for Offline All India
Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence, HQ, the Infantry School, MHOW has invites application from citizen of India candidates who are possess the required qualification to hire the position of Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Translator, Barber & Artist or Model Maker. There a total of 101 opportunities will be filled up through the way of selection by written examination/trade test/skill test. Candidate should submit the online application form for Infantry School recruitment before 25.07.2022. The last date for Submission of North East region i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District of Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 05.08.2022.
Applicant who are finding a defence jobs may use this opportunity to apply before the deadline. Candidates who are working in Central/State Govt. /PSU should apply by proper channel along with their required certificate. Aspirants must submit the filled application form along with a self –attested registered envelope duly fixed with minimum Rs.25 postal stamp with all required documents to the respective address. The date of written test will be communicated to the suitable applicant at a later date. Application should be filled up through either in English or Hindi. Candidates who are qualify in the written examination, they will appear on skill test/trade test will be conducted on later. The written examination centre will be at MHOW (MP) and Belgaum (Karnataka) only. Selected candidate will be located at across India along with mentioned pay scale.
Vacancy Details for Infantry School Belgaum Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||18|
|Civilian Motor Driver||32|
|Artist or Model Maker||01|
- Starting Date of Application – TBA
- Last Date of Application – 25 July 2022
Required Educational Qualification
- Stenographer Grade-II –Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized and reputed Board or University. Skill Test Norms:- Dictation: 10 minutes at 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer).
- Lower Division Clerk:- Candidate should have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.English Typing @ 35 words per minute on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute on computer.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): (i)Matriculation. (ii)Must possess a Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and should have experience of a minimum of two years of driving such vehicles.
- Cook – Matriculation or equivalent; and (ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Translator – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Proficiency in Hindi, Certificate equivalent to Visharad/ Bhusan/ Kovid. Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
- Barber Essential – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- Draughtsman – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and Diploma in draughtsmanship of a minimum duration of two years from a recognized Institute.
- Artist or Model Maker – Matriculation from a recognized board or Institution: and Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk, Translator, Stenographer GradeII, Barber, and Cook, candidates should be between 18-25 years of age.
- For the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Artist or Model Maker, and Draughtsman, candidates should be between 18-27 years of age.
The selection process will be strictly on a merit basis. The selection process will comprise of written tests and skill/trade tests, wherever necessary. The selection to all Group ‘C’ posts will be made solely based on marks obtained in the written test only subject to qualifying in the skill/trade test.
How to Apply
Duly completed applications with all required documents in a self-addressed registered envelope affixed with a minimum of Rs. 25/- postal stamp should be addressed to the following address:
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441
The application fee is Rs. 50/- only.
|Army Infantry School Job Openings 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the Infantry School Jobs 2022 Notification||Click Here|