Indian Army Female Bharti 2021 – Indian Army Recruitment For Female (Soldier GD) Online Apply
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Army has published a notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). Eligible and interested women candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 06 June 2021 to 20 July 2021.
The candidates seeking to apply for Indian Army Women Solder should be 10th class passed and born between 01 October 2000 to 01 April 2004.
India Army will conduct recruitment rallies at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong . Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card.
Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2021 Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted a venue based on their home districts. The final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card..
|Posts Name||Soldier GD|
|Bharti Location||Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Pune, Bangalore, and Shillong|
|Rally Venue||Given on the Admit Card|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
The candidate applying for the post must be between 17 ½ and 21 years of age or between October 1, 1999 and April 1, 2003.
The Selection Process of Army Women Military Police (WMP) Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Fitness Test/ Measurement Test (PFT/ PMT)
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site )
(i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
(ii) Upto 8 Min – Group –II
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
(c) High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Indian Army Soldier GD Rally Selection Process:
- Physical Fitness Test, Written Test via Common Entrance Examination (CEE), Merit Preparation, and Document Verification are all part of the selection process for this position. Candidate must be in good physical and mental health, and free of any impairment that would prevent them from performing military duties effectively in all weather conditions and on all terrains. During the recruitment rally, the selected candidates will be subjected to a medical examination in accordance with medical standards.
- For medically fit individuals, a written test will be held at a designated location. At the rally site and through Admit Cards, the location, date, and time of the written test will be announced. After being declared medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospitals/Base Hospitals/Command Hospitals, admit cards for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be provided.
How to Apply Indian Army Women Soldier GD Bharti 2021?
- Eligible Candidates can visit the given link @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Check the Home page and Clicks apply or login in Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) enrolment.
- Interested and eligible candidates register the details.
- Fill the application form attach the mentioned documents.
- Submit the application form after once check the filled application details.
- Take a print out for future referenc
CEE Exam Pattern
|Join Telegram Group (अपडेट सबसे तेज)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (From 6.6.2021)||Click Here|
|Army WMP Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Join Indian Army Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|