IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Notification (04/2021) Released, 174 Vacancies
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Notification has been uploaded at joinindianairforce.gov.in. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other detail
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, LDC, Store Keeper, Painter, Superintendent & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 30 days (2 October) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
This is a great opportunity for the candidates willing to be a part of the Indian Air Force. The candidates holding qualifications of 10th to Graduate have a big opportunity under Indian Air Force. All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
|Notification||IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Notification (04/2021) Released, 174 Vacancies for MTS, Cook, LDC & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Sep 3, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 2, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Post||Group C Civilian|
|Number of vacancy||174|
|Last date to apply||30 days from the date of publication|
IAF Vacancies 2021
- Carpenter (SK) -03 Posts
- Cook -23 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 103 Posts
- House Keeping Staff – 23 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Store Keeper – 06 Posts
- Painter – 02 Posts
- Suptd (Store) – 03 Posts
- Mess Staff – 01 Post
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate age limit should be 18 years to 25 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms) is mandatory to apply for IAF Recruitment 2021.
- Carpenter (SK) -10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger.
- Cook -Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- House Keeping Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Painter – 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter.
- Suptd (Store) – Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Mess Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
How to apply for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment
Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
(a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
(b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
(c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
(d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2021/DR”.
(e) Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
Last date: The last date for receipt of Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication [Date of Advertisement: ] of this advertisement.
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|