HQ Southern Command Military Hospital Recruitment 2022, 10th Pass Offline Apply
The Indian Army HQ Southern Command invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 65 vacancies of Tradesman Mate and Washerman Post through “Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 26 February 2022 to 11 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Indian Army HQ Southern Command. All the important
IMPORTANT DATES (EXPECTED)
- Notification Issued : 26 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 11 April 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
Number of Post —
- 72 Post
Post Name — (Group C)
- MTS (Safaiwala)
- Tradesman Mate
Apply Mode —
- Online/ Offline Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
ARMY Group C Bharti 2022
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over in India
Indian Army Salary (Pay Scale) —
- Rs.- 19,900/- To Rs. 63,200/- Per Month
Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- For OBC Candidate– 18 to 28 Year
- For SC/ST Candidate– 18 to 30 Year
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Army Group C Application Fee–
- For All Candidates application fee– Postal Order : Rs. 100/-
- Postal Order in favour of “Regimental Fund Account, MH Chennai”
Indian ARMY Physical Test Details For Male and Female
For Male & Female Candidate —
- Male Candidate – 150 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 148 Cm
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male & Female Candidate
- Candidates should have passed 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details..
Selection Process —
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Physical Test
- Final Merit
Integrated HQ MoD (Army) Camp,
Rao Tula Ram Marg,
New Delhi- 110010
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required :
1. Birth Certificate
2. Domestic Certificate
3. Nationality Certificate
4. Indian Passport
5. Permanent Residence Certificate
6. Two recent additional passport size photo.
Selection Process :
1. Questions papers will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi
2. Time duration : 02 Hours
3. Model of Exam : Objective Type Questions ( MCQ )
4. Written Exam Standard : 10th
Exam Pattern :
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning : 25 Questions and 25 Marks
2. General Awareness : 50 Questions and 50 Marks
3. General English : 50 Questions and 50 Marks
4. Numerical Aptitude : 25 Questions and 25 Marks