Garhwal Rifle Recruitment 2021 Notification Out: Offline Apply for Clerk, Steno, Chowkidar and Other Posts
Garhwal Rifle Recruitment 2021: Commandant, The Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre Lansdowne (Uttarakhand) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Clerk, Blacksmith, Cook, Bookmaker, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper, Range Chowkidar in the employment newspaper dated 17 July to 23 July 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format within three weeks from the date of the publication of the this advertisement.
Indian Army Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 25 years to apply for this recruitment. Age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
Garhwal Rifles Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for Stenographer post candidate should have completed 12th standard or equivalent from recognized university with Shorthand skills at 80 works per minute in English or Hindi and Transcription skills in English and Hindi in computer.
- To apply for Clerk post candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent with typing skills. Candidate able to type 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
- For Blacksmith, Cook, Bootmaker, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper and Range Chowkidar candidate should completed Matriculation and shall have work experience in related trade.
|Stenographer Gde II||Rs. 25900 to Rs. 81100 Per Month|
|Clerk||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 Per Month|
|Blacksmith||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900 Per Month|
Stenographer Grade II :
Range Chowkidar :
Stenographer Selection Process in Garhwal Rifles
Candidates will get selected based on merit list of marks obtained in written examination and Skill Test. Written exam date will be intimated soon.
How to Apply for Rifles Regimental Centre recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Indian Army.
- Find The Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre recruitment notice.
- Or use the link given in this page to download notification.
- Application form is attached with notification.
- Fill the notification and attach required documents.
- Send the application form to Commandant, The Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre, Lansdowne, Dist. – Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, Pin – 246155.
- Self-attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates, marks sheet, diploma (if so), AADHAR card, character certificate (one from last educational institute and another from any Gazetted Officer), domicile certificate caste certificate, unemployment certificate, EWS certificate (only for EWS category), disability certificated issued by Govt authority (only for PH category), work experience certificate and Pension Payment Order (only for ESM category) are required to be attached with the application and name of applied post should be written on the top of the envelope.
- Date of written examination and skill test will be intimated separately through post.
- No Travelling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be admissible for written examination and skill test.
- Postal delays will not be accepted as reasons. No application will be accepted by hand / courier / Email / fax.
- All application should be forwarded through registered post to the following address:
- Commandant The Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre Lansdowne, Dist-Pauri Garhwal Uttarakhand, PIN-246155
- Note:-1. Self-attested photo copies of all supporting documents to be enclosed. Do not enclose any original certificate. 2. Candidate must write the name of post on the left side) of the envelope before submission of the application.
|OFFLINE FORM||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|