Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, Official Notification for Lascar, MTS, Fireman & Other Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Fork Lift Operator, Engine Driver, Lascar, Multi Tasking Staff and Fireman. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 30 days (30 November 2021) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper.
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 days (30 November 2021) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper.
The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi.
Positions :– Civilian MT Driver/Fork Lift Operator/MT Fitter /MT(Mech) /Fireman/Engine Driver/MTS/Lascar
Job Location :- Across India
- Civilian MT Driver – Rs. 19,900/-
- Fork Lift Operator – Rs. 19,900/-
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech) – Rs. 19,900/-
- Fireman – Rs. 19,900/-
- Engine Driver – Rs. 25,500/-
- MTS – Rs. 18,000/-
- Lascar – Rs. 18,000/-
Civilian MT Driver :
- 10th Std. pass. Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles, and Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
Fork Lift Operator :
- Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade OR 3 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institution. Should possess heavy duty vehicle driving licence.
MT Fitter/MT(Mech) :
- Matriculation or equivalent. 02 years’ experience in automobile workshop.
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent. Should be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Engine Driver :
- Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Government institute or equivalent.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass. Two years’ experience as Chowkidar in any recognized Institution or organization.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. Three years’ experience in service on Boat.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Civilian MT Driver (Ordinary Grade)||08|
|Fork Lift Operator||01|
|MT Fitter / MT Mech||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff||01|
Age Limit :-
- Civilian MT Driver – 18 – 27 years
- Fork Lift Operator – 18 – 27 years
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech) – 18 – 27 years
- Fireman – 18 – 27 years
- Engine Driver – 18 -30 years
- MTS – 18 -27 years
- Lascar – 18 -30 years
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Name of the Post||Salary Package|
|Civilian MT Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs. 19,900/- (Level-2) as per 7th CPC|
|Fork Lift Operator||Rs. 19,900/- (Level-2) as per 7th CPC|
|MT Fitter / MT Mech||Rs. 19,900/- (Level-2) as per 7th CPC|
|Fireman||Rs. 19,900/- (Level-2) as per 7th CPC|
|Engine Driver||Rs. 25,500/- (Level-4) as per 7th CPC|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 18,000/- (Level-I) as per 7th CPC|
|Lascar||Rs. 18,000/- (Level-I) as per 7th CPC|
Indian Coast Guard Group C Selection Process 2021:
Indian Coast Guard may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Skill Test / Trade Test / Interview|
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Group C Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30.10.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.11.2021|
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Height : 165 Cms, Chest 81.5-85 Cms and Weight : 50 Kg.
- Endurance Test : Carrying a man 63.5 Kg lift up to a distance of 183 meters in 96 Sec. and 2.7 meters wide ditch by landing on both Feet and Climbing 3 meters.
Indian Coast Guard Group C Official Notification & Application Link:
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Notification||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Join Indian Coast Guard has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Civilian MT Driver/Fork Lift Operator/MT Fitter/MT(Mech)/Fireman/Engine Driver/MTS/Lascar . There are 19 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their 10th/ITI can apply for this jobs. The last date to apply is on or before 29 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.