CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Online Apply Vacancy, Exam Date
About Post : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are Invited Online Application Form For Post Of Central Armed Police Force CAPF AC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Please Read Full Notification. UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
The Union Public Service Commission has published the CAPF AC’s 2022 examination (UPSC) announcement. In the Central Armed Police Forces, there are 209 openings for Assistant Commandants (ACs) positions available this year.
|Name of Exam||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Rounds||3 Stages (Written + PFT + Interview)|
|Expected Candidates||2 lakhs approx.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|CAPF 2022 Notification||20th April 2022|
On August 07, 2022, a written examination will be conducted in compliance with regulations issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India. The test will be conducted in English and Hindi. Their entrance will be provisional at all test stages, subject to their meeting the qualifying requirements as specified.
Everyone interested in applying online for CAPF AC’s Recruitment 2022 will need to review all of the information accessible on our website and the announcement issued by the official website before beginning their application.
CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria 2022
CAPF eligibility requires that the applicant be an Indian national or a citizen of an Indian country. Candidates with the nationalities of Bhutan and Nepal are also considered eligible to sit for the UPSC CAPF examination.
Ineligible applicants have the nationality of any other country and do not meet the eligibility requirements of the Central Armed Police Force. Such applicants are only eligible to sit for the CAPF test if they have received the approval of the Central Government, which must be stated in writing to be taken into consideration.
Both males and females are eligible to sit for the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam; however, the medical requirements for each gender must be met to be considered for the position.
There is stated age relaxation for applicants from the reserved category and veterans candidates. The age restriction regulation applies to everyone, and the age is calculated from the date of birth to August 1, 2022. The rule is effective immediately. The following is the age restriction for restricted categories:
- For all SC/ST applicants, there is a 5-year age restriction on their maximum age.
- All applicants from the OBC category will benefit from a three-year age reduction.
- There is 5-year age relaxation for ex-servicemen applicants and Civilian Central Government employees applying for this position.
- There would be a 5-year relaxation in the maximum age limitations for Kashmiri applicants. Between January 1, 1980, and December 31, 1989, the candidate’s residence in Kashmir must have been their primary residence.
CAPF AC Application Process 2022
Interested individuals who meet the qualifying requirements established by the Commission may submit an online application for the Assistant Commandant position via the Commission’s official website.
- It is necessary to complete two phases of the online application procedure.
- It is recommended that candidates scan their image and signature before filling out the application form on the website.
- The photos and signature should both be in the.jpg format to avoid confusion. The file should not be more than 40 KB in size and should not be less than 3 KB in size for the image and 1 KB in size for the signature combined. Aspirants should refrain from submitting duplicate applications.
- Candidates are advised to submit their online applications well before the deadline rather than waiting until the final day to submit online applications.
- In the case of the CAPF, there is no opportunity for withdrawal of the online application.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of UPSC CAPF AC 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam (Paper I: 250 Marks + Paper II: 200 Marks) (Same Day)
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test (150 Marks)
- Merit List (Out of 600 Marks)
- Type of Exam: Subjective
- Time Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
|Essay (English/ Hindi)||80 Marks|
|Comprehension (English)||120 Marks|
UPSC Assistant Commandant Physical Standards Test (PST):
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 + 5 cm||NA|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
UPSC Assistant Commandant Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|100 Meter Race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Meter Race||3 Minutes 45 Seconds||4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kg)||4.5 Meter||NA|
|UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|