UPSSSC Recruitment 2021 Latest UPSSSC Jobs Notification, Online Apply, PET Exam Jobs
UPSSSC Recruitment 2021-22 official notification out for JE, Lekhpal, JA, Instructor, Various posts. Candidates can apply online application form here at www.upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission out various notification for PET Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2021 AND Also out OTR (One Time Registration) and also going to fill up to 50000 bumper vacancies for Lekhpal, Clerk, Auditor, Education department various teaching, Upcoming 6000+ Junior Assistant vacancy very soon going to out. Below we share notification, exam date, posts detail, vacancy, syllabus, Sarkari Exam Result, more updates.
- Family welfare: 9212
- Lekhpal: 7882
- Assistant Group C in agricultural directorate: 1817
- Junior assistant in revenue department: 1137
- accounts and audit department: 1068
- surveyor in sugarcane department: 874
- laboratory technicians: 700
- Forest Guard: 694
- Instructor: 622
- X-Ray technician: 456
- Many More posts
- Clerks in various departments: 7000
- Child Development Nutrition: 3448
- Rural development: 1658
- Auditor: 1303
- Basic education: 1055
- Secondary education: 500
- Civic body: 383
- Age limit: 21-40 Year’s on 01-07-2021
UPSSSC At a Glance:-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is an organization made by UP Government by Law. This Commission is formed under Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Bill, 2014. As per the provisions of this Act, direct recruitment for all Group ‘C’ posts below Group ‘B’ posts including posts in the civil secretariat and also all Group ‘C’ posts in a board or a corporation would be done through this Commission.
► Former Uttar Pradesh government had dissolved the Subordinate Service Selection Commission & gave responsibility of All Recruitment Processes to UPPSC. But New Government has restarted the selection board, One Director & two counselors are also appointed. Office of UPSSSB will open in the Pickup House, Lucknow. State government has appointed retired estate officer Rajkishore Yadav the chairman of UPSSSC
- Educational Qualification: 12th, Bachelor Degree
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application fees: 185 Rs/- for General/ OBC 95 Rs/- for SC/
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2021
- UPSSSC PET Exam 2021 will be conducted in offline mode
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks and the standard of questions will be of high school/intermediate level
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be of 02 hours duration, i.e. 120 minutes.
- Check the topics and marks distribution from the below table
|S No||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2||Indian National Movement||05||05|
|5||Indian Constitution & Public Administration||05||05|
|13||Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|15||Table Interpretation Analysis||10||10|
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021
The questions in the UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test will be asked from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi & Unseen Passage
- Elementary Mathematics
- Figures & Graph
The candidates who are applying for the PET 2021 can go start their preparation with the detailed syllabus from the below link.
|UPSSSC PET 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Preliminary Eligibility Test for Group B & C vacancies|
|Online Registration||25th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2021|
Steps For UPSSSC PET Registration 2021
- Visit the official website @upsssc.gov.in or directly register from the below link before 21st June 2021.
- On the homepage, search for the Live Advertisement Section
- Click on notification reading- “Under Advt. No: 01-Exam/2021 start from 25/05/2021”
- A new page with User instruction appears on the screen and go through the instruction.
- Click on “Apply” if eligible for the UPSSSC PET 2021 and now click on “Candidate Registration”
- Fill in all the personal and qualification details required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and Submit the application form.
- Download and save your application form for future reference.