CISF ASI Recruitment 2021-22, LDCE, Post- 647, Offline Apply
CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 CISF ASI (Exe) Vacancy 2021 Notification How to Apply Offline for Central Industrial Security Force ASI/EXE through LDCE 2021 CISF Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) Application Form 2021 for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
A huge number of candidates have applied in Head Constable (Ministerial) Exam Application Form. The Application Form process has completed on 20 February 2019. Those candidates who have passed the Height Bar Test, Physical Standard Test & Document verification Test, can check their cisf hc min written exam date 0r Admit Card through this web page. All the candidates are eagerly waiting to know the exam dates. CISF Head Constable written exam date will be announced soon. The exact dates for the exams will be announced soon. Admit Card for the exam will be released 15 days prior to the exam. All the candidates stay connected with us regarding the latest update.
|Origination Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of Post||Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE|
|No. of Vacancy||690 Posts (Previous)|
|Selection Process||Checking of Service Records
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Total Post Details of Vacancy :
- Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE – 690 Posts (UR- 536, SC-103 and ST- 51)
Note: No vacancy is reserved for OBC category. OBC candidate
Age Limit & Relaxation for CISF ASI Vacancy :
Upper age limit will be 35 years as on 01.08.2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. No Age relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates.
Education Qualification :
Candidates must have Complete the Graduation from any recognized University.
How to Apply For CISF Assistant Sub-Inspector Post :
All eligible departmental candidates may submit their applications duly filled to their respective Unit Commanders by 05.02.2021 i.e., last date for receipt of applications from all eligible candidates by the Unit Commanders. All received applications should be signed by a GO of the unit duly stamped with date. Candidates must ensure that applicant’s portion are filled in before appending his/ her signature. Last date of receipt of the above applications by the respective DIsG (Application Receiving Centre) as mentioned in Para 2 above shall be 12.02.2021.
The Unit Commanders while forwarding the applications will ensure that the following documents are duly attested by a Gazetted Officer-
- Certificate in support of belonging to SC/ST & Hill areas on the format as prescribed in Appendix “C” & “D” circulated vide this Directorate letter No.E-32017/3/06/Rectt/ 934 dated 25.05.2006.
- Matriculation certificate in support of date of birth
- Plus two level of schooling (either through formal schooling for 12 years or through open school system) recognized by the Central/State Government for this purpose or its equivalent.
- Graduation degree certificate from recognized University in support of educational qualification.
Steps to Apply Offline for CISF ASI Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of CISF.
- Click on “Recruitment of ASI/EXE through LDCE for the year 2021: Notification.”
- Take a Print out of Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Attach all the Documents.
- Now Forward the Application to the Units/ Bns/ Offices.
The units under the administrative control of Zonal DIsG/Plant DIsG will forward the applications of eligible candidates to the application receiving DIsG mentiond in table below :-
|Zonal/Plant/RTCs DIsG||Application receiving DIsG|
|FHQ New Delhi||DIG/NZ-1, Mahipalpur , New Delhi|
|ADG (North) Office|
|ADG (APS) Office|
|NS HQ New Delhi|
|DIG/NZ-1, Mahipalpur New Delhi|
|DIG, CISF Unit SSG Gr.Noida|
|DIG/NZAP HQ New Delhi|
|DIG DOS-II HQ New Delhi|
|DIG, ASG Delhi|
|DIG RTC Deoli|
|DIG, RTC Behror|
|NCR Sector HQ||DIG, NCR Zone New Delhi|
|DIG, NCR Zone New Delhi|
|DIG, DMRC New Delhi|
|DIG, CGBS New Delhi|
|ADG(South) Mumbai||DIG,WZ HO Mumbai|
|WS HO Mumbai|
|DIG.WZ HQ Mumbai|
|DIG, WZAP Mumbai|
|DIG, ASG Mumbai|
|DIG, RTC Barwaha|
|CS HQ Bhilai||DIG, CZ HQ Bhilai|
Official Website – CLICK HERE
Official Notification – CLICK HERE